Friday, December 7, 2012

Strap On Phone Sex


I bet you are sitting there with that hard cock horny for strap on phone sex aren't you? I have a lot of fun doing these calls because I love to make little sluts and whores out of pretty sissy boys. It pleases me to know that you want to suck on my huge strap and get it slippery wet for that man pussy of yours. When I take my hand and shove my strap down your throat, you will melt. I like to see you slowly lick it up and down, just like a melting ice cream, and take every inch of it down your horny mouth. Then after it's really wet, I start pounding your throat making you gag with every thrust. I won't make you wait too long before I damage that little pussy of yours. When I stand behind you and pound you good like the slut you are, you will just melt. Feeling my hard erect nipples rubbing up and down or your back as I wreck that fuck hole will make you feel so good.  We can have lots of fun, I have friends who love to watch and even guys who would love to fill up your mouth while I take you from the back. You want to be a good slut? You will be feeling just like one when I am done with you! We can come up with a hot scenario together, or you can call me with one, and we can have some awesome strap on phone sex fun. We can do whatever you want to do so let's get the party started!

Call 1-888-474-6769 and ask for Mimi

Yahoo: Mimi_Squirts
Aim: Mimisquirts4xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment