Friday, December 7, 2012

Cuckold Phone Sex


My husband will no longer like me when we have cuckold phone sex. I am sick and tired of being nice to his tiny cock ass. I can't even stand to let him touch me anymore. I need someone who can fuck me good and give my horny pussy what it aches for. I haven't fucked him for a long time now, and this is because of a new that I just found. We met at a local store while I was on my break from work. He was in total awe when he saw me, and couldn't resist how gorgeous I looked to him. I told him I was married and the only thing he could do for me is give me a nice hard pounding. He grabbed my hand and let me feel how huge he was. There was no way I was going to pass up his cock.

I invited the guy over to my house that night since I knew my husband was out of town. I was completely naked as soon as he got to the door. Immediately, I saw his cock almost burst through his jeans. I had him come over to my kitchen and sit on the chair. My mouth watered as I pulled his jeans to take them off. He stood up, ripped his pants down, and grabbed my hair down to his beautiful cock. I licked up and down, watching it twitch with excitement. It wasn't long before I stood up and shoved my sweet dripping cunt in his mouth. As he pounded me on the kitchen table, my husband walked in early from his trip. I told him he knew that this was coming. He looked a little sad as he walked over to the living room and sat there like a loser. We had been talking about me getting fucked good for a long time. Cuckold phone sex was the perfect time for me to get off. I just got tired of talking and wanted to do something about it. As sexy as I am, I deserve a nice big cock all the time. My husband said he understood my needs and wanted me to be happy. Is he serious? His piece of shit cock can't do anything for me and I made sure he knew it. I would have fucked this guy whether he liked it or not!

Call 1-888-474-6769 and ask for Mimi

Yahoo: mimi_squirts
AIM: mimisquirts4xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment