Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sissy Phone Sex



Slide on those hot pink silky panties and bra, put on those sexy heels, and call Mimi for some hot sissy phone sex. If you really want to look good, add on some blush, eye shadow and lipstick to that pretty face of yours. I love to watch that pretty face, and slutty mouth of yours taking my strap down that throat. Then turning around on all fours letting me rub my strap up and down your ass until you beg me to pound you deep inside of your fuck hole. If you really want to be a whore, I will take you to nice spot where you can show all my friends how much of a slut you can be for me. I may even pass you around to everyone at the party. Last time I when I took Jim, he had an awesome time being my little whore. I sat him in a chair right in the middle of the party. As soon as he sat, I had him sliding his mouth down two cocks at one time. That wasn't good enough for me though. A real slut will get down on his knees and suck cock like he knows how. It wasn't long before he had ten inches of cock down his horny little man pussy. Those guys fucked both of his holes taking turns on my little sissy all night long. My favorite part was when he got a nice warm cream pie in the ass and down his throat at the same time. All of my friends were amazed at how much of a good little whore he was for me. Anyone I bring to a party will never forget. Do you want to be next?

Call me now at 888 474 6769 for sissy phone sex, ask for Mimi and see how great it is to be my special slut.

Yahoo: mimi_squirts
AIM: mimisquirts4xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment