Sunday, October 28, 2012

Anything Goes Phone Sex

Well you know what that means, I am the dirty slut that would do whatever you want during anything goes phone sex. No matter how sick, dirty and nasty you want to get, you can count on me to give you the best phone sex you will ever have. It makes me drip with excitement with every dirty and nasty little secret you want to involve me in. I mean, I cant even list all of the things that you could do with me. There are many things that we can do with our nasty sex crazed minds. I have no limits so whatever your perverted mind can come up with we will do. I had a friend who would have multiple fantasies and fetishes and we would talk about all of them. Each fantasy he wanted, made my pussy drip with joy. I never have on panties when I am on the phone, so my bed was soaked with creamy wetness, yummy. He never stopped either, imagine being on the phone for hours having taboo and no limit phone sex. The best part about it was, it was never the same. He always had something dirty and nasty for me and I loved it being the phone sex loving whore that I am. How low can you go with Mimi? We will just have to figure that out.
Get wild and crazy and call me for some hot anything goes phone sex at 888 474 6769 and ask for Mimi.

Yahoo: mimi_squirts
AIM: mimisquirts4xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment